Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop. Whether you realize it or not,
thrifters support a cleaner Earth through buying & trading recycled items & clothing!
We believe in:
conscious consumerism & affordable fashion.
BEING PART OF SOMETHING WITH A CAUSE.
commitment to music & culture.
Reduce. Reuse. Rock on!
Ever since Thrift Trader's journey began in 2008, we've been continuously buying and trading name brand clothes, loads of vinyl music, and movies. Our Founder/Owner, Jeff Clark, also began the unique vision of Music Trader back in 1987, with 16 successful stores. He has now transformed his concept into music and fashion combined, hence the name, Thrift Trader. We currently have two locations in North Park and Pacific Beach.
NAMED ONE OF SAN DIEGO'S "BEST THRIFT STORES" BY SAN DIEGO CITYBEAT IN 2016!
THRIFT TRADER & San diego Organizations unite
Pathfinders of San Diego
- Donated $25 gift certificate to their "Homecoming Anniversary" event
- Coordinator: Roman Cazares
Alliance for HOPE international
- Camp HOPE: Pathways to HOPE program
- Donated two large bags of sweaters and outerwear for their upcoming camping trip
- Coordinator: Jenny Dietzen
Serra high school annual mock interviews for students
- Annual event where professionals from outside industries come to Serra High School and interview students
- The goal is to prepare students for real life job interviews
McKinley Elementary PTC
- Clothing donations for their December, 2015 "Annie" musical
- Organized by Tamara Stevenson
San Diego Junior Theater
- Clothing loan and donations for their January 2016 "Alexander and the Terrible Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day"
- Show featured a cast of 20 children and required 2-3 costumes per child
- Organized by costume designer Patrice Amon
T3 triple threat Youth mentors (T3)
- T3 supports the development of young leaders in our community through a performance arts education program for disadvantaged/ at-risk youth
- Clothing loan at no cost of several hundred dollars worth of garments for their 2014 winter recital
- Organized by: Morie Williams T3 instructor
local fundraisers and charity events
- Thrift Trader has provided gift card and clothing/shoe donations to local fundraisers and charity events
- Sock drive for the homeless in San Diego
- Shoe drive in memory of Jacob rios for St. Patrick Catholic Parish
- Annual can food drive and fundraiser for Mama's Kitchen at Bar Pink